Tuesday 16 October 2018

Part of My Article About Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar In Tamil Nadu Text Book (9th Standard Social Science Book).

Part of my article about Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar in Tamil Nadu Text Book
(9th Standard Social Science Book)

It's my pleasure and very proud to share it. Thanks to 'SCERT' and 'Tamil Nadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation' (Department Of School Education) for added some parts of my article "Saviour of Labours Rights in India -- Revolutionary Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. Broaden Your Knowledge" in 9th standard Social Science Book (Term - II, Volume 4) under 'Civics - Unit-1: Human Rights'. I feel this is my great respect to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and shut the mouths of half-baked fellows who always keep shouting against him and branded him as a leader of some section.


Various Medium and Page Number:

Tamil Medium: Page - 127, 130.
English Medium: Page - 112, 115.
Telugu Medium: Page - 126, 129.
Kannada Medium: Page - 124, 127.
Malayalam Medium: Not yet Published.
Urudu Medium: Not yet Published.

First Print: 2018.

Regards,
Ambeth,
Dharmapuri,
Tamil Nadu.

Jai bheem..!

3 comments: