Friday 13 March 2015

Forgot Our Great Woman Educationalist Jaibai Chaudhari.



I think the day will be no longer. One day, one dalit group from one region of India will forget even the name of Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar also. May be on the first week of January, these shudra devotees will chanting in facebook with a photo. What to say. I say frankly it will be on 3rd January. I am not in the crisis to against you all the shudra devotees of my fellow brethren. But I want at least try to respect our other great women leaders whom they fought for your rights too. There are hundreds of dalit/sakyan leaders among us in whole India. Please come out from your region. If I ask them about our great women leaders like Annai Meenambal Sivaraj, Jaibai Chaudhari and Dakshayani they will blink. What nonsense.....!!! Let leave about Annai Meenambal Sivaraj or Dakshayani, since both were from Tamil Nadu and Kerala respectively. But what is the condition of Jaibai Chaudhari.....???? At least try to learn about her. She is from your region too.

Jiabai, a great teacher, educationalist and social worker who had firmly decided to spread education among the depressed class girls and awaken the women. With this determination she started a schools for the depressed class girls named Chokhamela Kanyashala girls School at New Colony, Nagpur in 1924 itself. She was a fearless leader in the All India Depressed classes Women Congress and Scheduled Class Federation. I hope you all understand which region I am talking here.

With regards, Ambeth, Dharmapuri,
Tamil Nadu.
Jai bheem...!!!

1 comment: